*TAILS OF HELP “HOWLOWEEN” DOG WALK!
A Howling Great Time! Calgary, Saturday October 28, 2017
Questions about the Tails of Help Month “Howloween” Dog Walk?
Email us here: email@example.com
PLEASE REGISTER HERE ONLINE PRIOR TO THE EVENT:
*AFTER* YOU HAVE SUBMITTED FORM., PLEASE CLICK THIS
BUTTON TO MAKE PAYMENT
The Howloween Dog Walk is a family fun event. Guidelines ensure safety for two- and four-legged guests:
- All dogs must be on leash, well-socialized, and physically able.
- Pinch or choke collars will not be allowed
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 2 metres. Due to the potential for a large number of participants and dogs, retractable leashes will not be permitted
- All dogs must be licensed, up-to-date on vaccinations and compliant with City of Calgary bylaws
- Participants aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must remain on the marked route and comply with all area regulations
- Owners are required to clean up after their dogs
- Tails of Help reserves the right to withdraw animals that present health or safety hazards to themselves or others
- Please be kind to your pets and maintain a leisurely pace
- Doggy water will be available ‘community style’
In consideration of Tails of Help accepting this entry, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrations or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, I hereby:
- Acknowledge the inherent risks of participating in the Howloween Dog Walk.
- Agree to abide by Howloween Dog Walk guidelines.
- Acknowledge that if I am no longer able to attend the Howloween Dog Walk, no refunds will be issued.
- Accept responsibility for my pet(s).
- Agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tails of Help, the City of Calgary, the Howloween Dog Walk sponsors and any other party connected with the Howloween Dog Walk in any way, from and against any blame and liability for injuries, misadventures, harm, loss, inconvenience or damage suffered or sustained by me or my pet(s) as a result of participating in the Howloween Dog Walk.
- Consent to and permit emergency treatment for myself and/or my pet(s) in the event of illness or injury.
- Give full permission for the use of my name and photo in connection with Howloween Dog Walk or Tails of Help website and donor database.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
Premier and Tails of Help Month Title Sponsor: